- The impact a long-term vision can have on your goals.
- The one thing most people don’t do when setting goals and how this one thing can help you achieve more of what you want.
- How and why you should be doing a weekly review of your progress and not leaving it until the end of the month or skipping it completely.
- Consider what you want to achieve over a year and break this down into quarterly and months goals.
- Focus on what you achieve over a quarter instead of a 30 day period. This will give you more time and space for the trail and error that comes with goal setting.
- Make a habit of reviewing your progress on a weekly basis, focusing on what is working and what isn’t, then amending your course as you go along.
Once you’ve had a chance to watch, I’d love to hear from you. What’s one action you are going to take today to help you set goals with purpose and achieve more of what you want in business? I want to hear your story. Let me know my leaving a comment below.
This is an important step in creating and growing your dream business.
You owe it to yourself to stop dreaming and start creating a profitable online business.
Remember, how you spend your time in this world matters. So don’t waste your time in a job that you do not love, start working on your dream today.
If you want to make 2016 the year you step out of your comfort zone and finally create your dream service based business, and you want the support of a coach who’s been there, done that, then I would love to invite you to join me for a complimentary discovery session, where together you and I can explore how you can create the business and life of your dreams and decide whether working together is a right fit for you. Book a complimentary discovery session, today! –-> Book a discovery Session, Today!