Why is this important
Craft Your One-liner
- Who does your business serve? Craft a single sentence that clearly outlines exactly who you’re here to help.
- What results or benefits will your client get by working with you? or How can you help your clients?
Now that you have answered the two questions above use your answers to form your one-liner. Start off your one-liner introducing who you are, then describe who you help, and the results you can help them achieve. For example, my one-liner is: ‘I’m a Life + business Coach for multi-passionate women who are determined to turn their dream of quitting their nine to five with a successful online business, into a reality. I guide them through the necessary mindset work and the actionable steps to create their dream business, create great content and attract their ideal clients with ease.’
Make sure your one-liner is clear of industry jargon, doesn’t contain necessary words, and speaking your ideal client’s language. You might want to test it out with a few friends and see how they react and if they understand what you do.
Get Clear on Your Big Why
- Why do you do want to have a successful business?
- Why is it so important for you to succeed?
- Why are you passionate about what you do in business?
It’s Time to Define Your Brand
- What do you want to be known for?
- What message do you want to communicate to the world?
- How do you want your ideal clients to feel as they interact with your business?
- What three words do you want your ideal client to associate with your brand?
You owe it to yourself to stop dreaming and start creating a profitable online business.
Remember, how you spend your time in this world matters. So don’t waste your time in a job that you do not love, start working on your dream today.